Northstar Glacier Trek in JUNEAU - reviews?

flybutter

i was wondering if anyone has gone with Northstar Trekking (glaciertrek.com) on any of their glacier tours in Juneau. I know some people have mentioned another operator, Coastal Helicopters, but i hadn't seen comments about this one.

thanks!

If you look up my cruise review I mentioned this tour. It was incredible.

I went on the Carnival Spirit May 11-18, 2005 and took this tour in Juneau, it was great... :D

Out of everything I did it surely was the highlight of my trip, I went with TEMSCO Helicopters and our tour operator was Marc.. He was awesome... :D

I suggest you book directly with them and save yourself some money... They pick you up infront of the Red Dog Saloon, but its maybe 10 mins from the ship., a nice short walk..

Check out my pictures of that tour..

http://community.webshots.com/user/bsan1221

AM STILL MISSING LOTS OF PICTURES, BUT I'LL POST MORE TONIGHT.

Its an amazing excursion...best we did, and we did lots of amazing stuff on that trip. We didn't find it challenging or tiring and the experience/views were amazing...getting up close to explore the ice formations, and staring down into the deep electric blue color of a moulin. I've reviewed the trip extensively before so you can find more by linking through my name.

Archived