Blow Dryers on Magic

rcarrosq

Just a quick question....do they have blow dryers in the interior cabins on the Carnival Magic? I looked all over the website but can't find the answer. I leave tomorrow so if anybody can answer this question I'd be much obliged. Thanks in advance

Just a quick question....do they have blow dryers in the interior cabins on the Carnival Magic? I looked all over the website but can't find the answer. I leave tomorrow so if anybody can answer this question I'd be much obliged. Thanks in advance

Yes, all cabins on the Magic have blow dryers. Some people say the hair dryers aren't very powerful but I personally think they're just fine. Save space in your luggage and use theirs. Bon Voyage!

The hair dryers are in the top drawer of the vanity table--attached so you can't remove them. You just have to keep your finger on the control button or it shuts off. Someone had put a piece of electrical tape on it to try to keep it blowing, but it didn't work well.

Archived