Timing Issue in Ketchikan??

Love Cruis'n

I just read a review that mentioned in passing having to tender in from the Coral Princess in Ketchikan. I booked an 8 AM (pick up at 7:45) float plane trip with Island Wings and am wondering if I cut things too close. We’re due into port at 6:30 but with tendering, and not being a “priority” (Gold, Elite, etc.) cruiser, do I have a potential problem? I did tell Jerod at Island Wings what ship I was on, etc, and he did not express any concern, but someone on the Princess board thought I might have a time issue. :confused:

Can anyone out there help allay my new fears, or provide any advise, guidance or comfort?

Thanks,

Terry

PS - can anyone provide a link to the posting from a month or two ago that showed all of the port schedules and which berth each of the ships would be at? I've look like crazy and can't locate it. Thanks again. :)

Are you arriving on July 25th? On the Coral Princess? If yes and yes, according to the ship schedule Coral is not tendering. For that date, it looks like on ly the Carnival Spirit will be anchoring. Coral is first in at 6:30 am Spirit doesn't arrive until 10 am, the fourth and last ship of the day.

You can check out the calendar at http://www.visit-ketchikan.com/cruise_ship_info/cruise_calendar.pdf.

If you want further confirmation, call Jared back and talk to him about your concerns.

Archived