When does Victory get drydock/2.0 upgrades or ?

sharecruises

Hi...I know the info is here somewhere, but I must be putting in the wrong search terms??

I know Victory is moving to Florida....and will take over Destiny routes

but...will she get a drydock?? renovations?? 2.0 or ??

any info/links on this?? thanks in advance

Hi...I know the info is here somewhere, but I must be putting in the wrong search terms??

I know Victory is moving to Florida....and will take over Destiny routes

but...will she get a drydock?? renovations?? 2.0 or ??

any info/links on this?? thanks in advance

Dry-dock: 2/17/14-3/03/14

• 6 months later...

Victory is open for booking for the whole month of February. Sailings on Feb.17,22 & 27 are bookable, so don't think your info is correct!

As a matter of fact she is bookable till May 2015, so she isn't going anytime soon to dry dock.

Could you tell us where this information came from? We are booked for 2/17/14 and Carnival has said nothing to us yet! Thanks!

Its on a couple of websites I have read--(google carnival drydock schedules). I had just looked this up last week as we were considering the Victory for Jan 2014, but it did not have the upgrades--so I went with the Breeze again.

Not sure why Carnival is booking for those dates, or if they are rescheduling the drydock. (I was booked on a ship for feb 2009--booked it june 2008--a month later my cruise was cancelled due to the ship going into drydock--my pvp called and put me on the Fascination instead).

This is the schedule I found for 2014

Carnival cruise ships to be refurbished 2014: Legend (Jan19 – Feb2, for Australia cruises), Pride (February 1-16), Victory (February 17-March 3), Elation, Fantasy, Freedom, Valor

• 2 weeks later...
John mentioned on Facebook today that Victory would be in Dry dock Sept 2014.

moved it up quite a bit... surprised by that as i thought they would be giving all the ships the new maintenance for safety sooner and Victory is older... are you sure he didn't mean 2013??

moved it up quite a bit... surprised by that as i thought they would be giving all the ships the new maintenance for safety sooner and Victory is older... are you sure he didn't mean 2013??

How do you think it's possible to schedule a dry dock for September 2013? that's 2 month from now...

How do you think it's possible to schedule a dry dock for September 2013? that's 2 month from now...

ummm... i am not a drydock expert... so wouldn't really know :rolleyes:

On the other hand, drydock schedules could have been in place and not yet posted.... until they had them all. I still think it is odd that they are moving the Victory drydock from feb.2014 to Sept. 2014 when it is the same class as Triumph and it's sister ship. Only because of the age, you would think that it would be one of the first ships to receive the new upgrades they are doing on all the ships... Sorry.. didn't go to drydock school....:D

Archived