Cheers Program

rjm376

The following restrictions apply:

· Guests must purchase the program for the entire cruise - this program is not offered on a per day basis.

· Guests must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol on Carnival ships.

· Each adult (21 years or older) assigned to the same stateroom must purchase the program.

· Only one drink at a time may be ordered. No sharing is permitted.

· Applicable state and local taxes will be charged to the guest folio when this program is used within US waters.

· Carnival reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.

· Program is non-refundable.

Didn't I read a post on this that if you bought it the first or second day, you still got charged for seven days?

No you aren't but you can't buy it after the 2nd day.

I'm going to try it on the 1st leg of my upcoming B2B which is a 6 day on the Breeze. I'm not going to purchase it until the 2nd day (confirming that it can still be bought then). I just figured it would be about $250 each.

I also need to confirm that it can be used to purchase both Bloody Mary morning drink specials or that a hand mixed Bloody Mary is under the $10 limit.

I'm not really sure that I will be drinking 15 drinks a day, but it comes out to $3.33 per drink if I do which is much cheaper than the menu price, so it should always be a win/win situation.

No you aren't but you can't buy it after the 2nd day.

I'm going to try it on the 1st leg of my upcoming B2B which is a 6 day on the Breeze. I'm not going to purchase it until the 2nd day (confirming that it can still be bought then). I just figured it would be about $250 each.

I also need to confirm that it can be used to purchase both Bloody Mary morning drink specials or that a hand mixed Bloody Mary is under the $10 limit.

I'm not really sure that I will be drinking 15 drinks a day, but it comes out to $3.33 per drink if I do which is much cheaper than the menu price, so it should always be a win/win situation.

Hmmm. I thought I had read it. Providing that it becomes available on the Magic before my cruise, I will buy it the second day also if it saves me paying for the extra day. :cool:

I'm not really sure that I will be drinking 15 drinks a day

but i'm sure .. :D

Hope this will not lead to a ship full of drunken fools.

No, i dont go to the Holyday to be Drunk. But imagine, if you drink from the Morning to the Night about 10 Cocktails, who is realistic, so you pay about 70$ .. Maybe also a Water, a Cocktail without Cocktail and and, so for me the Package is for sure much Cheaper.. But the most improtent is to not look at a Bill.. ( Sorry for my English, i'm from Europe .. :rolleyes: )

I wonder how many people can buy it on a ship and how many will overdo it.

Why would you even say something so absurb:(

Do you realize that people that are buying this card do drink and drink enough to cover the cost whether they had the card or not:confused:

So because they have the card that is a given to turn them into drunken fools :rolleyes: .. the bartenders and managers do have the right to cut off at the 15 drink limit if they see fit..

I wonder how many people can buy it on a ship and how many will overdo it.

Maybe when you sail on a ship with this program you will stop wondering/hoping it won't lead to a ship full of drunken fools. The program itself really no impact on that, no more than before the program. From our experience.

The following restrictions apply:

· Each adult (21 years or older) assigned to the same stateroom must purchase the program.

We are a family of 6 cruising in October. Due to the ages of our children, DH and myself are technically booked in two different rooms. I am hoping to purchase the Cheers program, however, my husband does not drink alcohol. Because we are technically booked in two different rooms, will they allow me to purchase this on my own or because we will be sleeping in the same room, will he be required to purchase as well? If he's required to purchase as well then it really wont be worth it for us....

Maybe when you sail on a ship with this program you will stop wondering/hoping it won't lead to a ship full of drunken fools. The program itself really no impact on that, no more than before the program. From our experience.

I could well be wrong but think that when people pay for all they can drink they will take advantage of it and many will drink too much.

We shall see what happens and we will be on probably two ships next year that have it.

Do you realize that people that are buying this card do drink and drink enough to cover the cost whether they had the card or not:confused:

So because they have the card that is a given to turn them into drunken fools :rolleyes: .. the bartenders and managers do have the right to cut off at the 15 drink limit if they see fit..

Time will tell but most people when they purchase an all they can eat or drink option will do their best to get their moneys worth.

And way to many people cannot stop.

Hope I am wrong but we shall see.

This is YOUR opinion.

MY and STU's opinion is that maybe it will flush out a lot of potential drunks trying to get their money's worth. This is not an absurd comment anymore than yours is.

ken

This is YOUR opinion.

MY and STU's opinion is that maybe it will flush out a lot of potential drunks trying to get their money's worth. This is not an absurd comment anymore than yours is.

ken

I do find it absurb yes.. because it is alot of money for 2 or 3 or 4 depending on how many are in the cabin to fork out .. not everyone can afford that much.. as I stated I think it will be for those that usually spend that much or more that will actually purchase it.. or as I have seen in reviews those that would like to try other drinks that they would not try given they had to pay for them at the time..

You are entitled to your opinion just as I am..;)

At close to seven hundred dollars, I hope they do get their monies worth :D

Me , I'm just going to order two bottles from BV ,save myself five or six hundred.

I get you on that.. but if you are not a liquor drinker.. that doesn't help.. 2 buckets of beer (8) beers per day pays for the cheers program..:D

Archived