Just back from the Holiday cruise

Tikiintahiti

Tiki, do you recall how much the vanilla beans cost on Moorea? My change of hotel to IC means we will be just down the street. I got an estimate of 2500 XPF for 100 grams, about 15 beans for the farm in Taha'a. Id like to compare since we are in Moorea first. Thanks!

santa_zpsa3e22d20.jpg

They were holding me up after to many Mai Tais :p

This was taken on Motu Mahana. Yes that is Santa Babe, Tikiinthiti's face and of course Santa (the new keyboard player).

One more tid bit. We took a different tour on Bora Bora this time. In the past we have taken Patrick's at least 4 times. Patrick is now on the ships tours for of course more money than years past. We had tried to take Christopher but it just didn't happen so we took another company I've read about many times, Rannui Tours.

We were very satisfied with this small family lagoon tour. 12 passenger covered boat (very clean/new), snorkel sopts were different than the rest of the operators. Very personal, hold your hand if needed type of experience. The mother is a real charmer and she looks after her 'chicks' on board. Their family motu was superior to Patricks with a hige covered BBQ area and gues what, very clean rest rooms. The meal was very good. 6 1/2 hour tour including lunch was only $120 USD, a lot of tour for a very fair price.

Rannui Tours

Did you have any trouble emailing them? I sent them an email a couple days ago but have not heard back yet.

Steve

We walked down to the big Carrefour close to the IC Tahiti, took us only 20 minutes to walk. Grab a few things for dinner/snacks.

If you want to take the bus to the store or town it is Bus route #7 and will pickup & dropoff right in front of the IC Tahiti every 15 minutes.

Tiki, we will want to do the same. Is it left or right when you walk out of the IC? Not sure if we will walk or take the bus, but want to go the right way!

Steve

Archived