excursions

broncorckcrwlr

The wife and I are sailing out of Tampa Jan 26 on Legend with the usual stops in Cozumel, Belize City, Mahogany Bay, and Georgetown, Grand Cayman. I was wondering what different excursions companies people would recommend. We are mainly interested in sightseeing. I've read that in Cozumel it's best to just roam around on your own as opposed to paying for a tour. Any suggestions of some recent great excursions? Thanks.

The wife and I are sailing out of Tampa Jan 26 on Legend with the usual stops in Cozumel, Belize City, Mahogany Bay, and Georgetown, Grand Cayman. I was wondering what different excursions companies people would recommend. We are mainly interested in sightseeing. I've read that in Cozumel it's best to just roam around on your own as opposed to paying for a tour. Any suggestions of some recent great excursions? Thanks.

In Belize there is an pretty good cave tubing... http://www.vivtours.com they have the best and most comfortable tubes with the back/neck rest.

Cozumel; we just google things.. There is all inclusive stuff...

Grand Cayman: when you get off the ship there is license people that will give you tours of the island with stops to hell, the turtle farm and 7 mile beach for $20.00. Also if you cross the street there are public bus ($2.00 each way) had the best time with them.. too.

Never had a problem with any private tours. You can also just google shore excursions for each island.

We are going on the Legend on 2/10/13.

I would suggest that you spend some time lining up some private tours on each island or at least have an idea of what to do.

Search in the ports of call (down to the right where it says Forum Jump).

Find each port and read suggestions and reviews of excursions. You can also post questions about what others recommend.

Enjoy your search and Welcome to CC!!

We will be doing this trip 2/10/2013--just 5 more weeks!

Belize-mayan ruins thru the ship

Cozumel-Paradise beach by taxi on our own

Roatan-Clip&Zip thru the ship

Grand Cayman-will do a taxi tour of the island, maybe semi-sub

Can't wait!!!

We did this itinerary 2 years ago...the zip line is right in M Bay...I don't think you need to book thru the ship..might save money..they have a website, if you want to check it out.

To the OP, Sting Ray city tour is pretty cool in Grand Cayman.

Leenieweenie...have fun on your cruise...we leave on Feb 10th too...on the Breeze!

Archived