Only 1 week to go! Any last minute tips or advise for the Celebration?

kdickers

I'm leaving in a WEEK!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :D

Any of you have any last minutes tips or bits of advise for our sailing on the Celebration?? Cruising in general (for a newbie)?? How about flying into Jacksonville??

THANKS!!!!!

We Are Sailing On The Celebration This Saturday! Girl, Im Like Soooooooooo Freaking Excited. We Havent Been On A Cruise In 5 Years! And We Have A Huge Group Going This Time!!!!

I Guess You'll Be Getting On The Day We Get Off!!!

Have Fun!!!

RMS,

Have a GREAT TIME!!!!! We'll probably be sitting in the Skipper's Club area when you get off . . . we'll wave at ya!!! Heck . . . we'll be waving at EVERYONE cause we'll be SO GLAD when you all get off so we can get on!! :rolleyes:

Gacruiser,

I'll be SURE to post a review but it'll take me a while since we're staying on in JAX after disembarkation!!!

Everyone else!!!!

Thanks for the info and support!!!! I'm "chomping at the bit" to get underway but . . . still have a few days at the ol' workplace to put in before I can shove off!!!! :eek:

Kim have a great time. 1st cruise, being out on that ship out in the middle of water....gosh I can't wait now til Sept. when we sail the Celebration.

I love being out in the middle of water with no land around, that to me is vacation. I probally should have been born a fish...LOL. Naw, being born a girl that loves to cruise is just fine with me.

Have fun and do post a review.

Archived