Best side to book cabin for Hawaii Cruise?

dr dreamer

We will be booking a Hawaii Cruise in November of 2013. I have had several people mention that with Hawaii cruises there is a more desireble side for better views of the island.

If this true? and which side is considered the side that has the better views of the islands?

First time cruising Hawaii any feedback will be appreciated

We will be booking a Hawaii Cruise in November of 2013. I have had several people mention that with Hawaii cruises there is a more desireble side for better views of the island.

If this true? and which side is considered the side that has the better views of the islands?

First time cruising Hawaii any feedback will be appreciated

I highly recommend the port side. The Napoli coast sailby is awesome and more lengthy on the port side. The lava flow is great for the starboard side but is hit or miss if it is flowing. If it is flowing just head up to the upper deck to watch.

It is my understanding that whenever sailing through the islands, the captain will make a circle and sail the opposite for a bit so that both sides can see everything like the lava flows, Napili coastline etc.

It is my understanding that whenever sailing through the islands, the captain will make a circle and sail the opposite for a bit so that both sides can see everything like the lava flows, Napili coastline etc.

True, but for the Na'Pali Coast the Captain spent maybe a quarter of the time facing starboard as he did port. Of course we actually went up to the Waikiki bar for fantastic viewing.

We had port side balcony and the Na'Pali coast sailby was awesome.

We were definatly alot closer and longer viewing than the starboard side

It had rained alot that morning so the waterfalls were numerous

Archived