JADE bar/drinks prices?

kikki21

Not sure if you folk's are wine drinkers or not, this might help.

VIVA VINO.docx

There was a table set-up by the pool area on embarkation day. Might be in lobby when you board.

Also there should be daily special's posted in the daily's.

There will also be happy hour post, which bar.

Most drink's are from $ 6.00 to $8.00+ 15% tip. Some will be higher.

Bucket's of beer = buy 5 = get 6 around $30.00 + 15%

If you like a night cap in your stateroom, you can call the 1-800# and ask for bar set-up, a bit pricey, but much cheaper than the bar prices, :eek: it will be in your room when you board, you get your choice of 3 mixer's , plus 3 garnishes.

ie : bottle of Barcardi Superior $80.00 + $3.00 set-up fees

Hope this help's somewhat. If i missed something hopefully other's will chime in.:cool:

Have fun

just bumping this up as i too would like to know and I am on a tight budget:) are there any special offers?

Don't forget when you see the prices of the drinks that 15% will be automatically added as a tip for the bar server as they are not included in the $12 per day service charge.

I might need to stick to water :)

Does anyone know if I can pre order bottles of wine for in my cabin and in the main dining room and pay before the cruise? I did this with RCI and it worked out much cheaper . I email NCL but had no reply

Does anyone know if I can pre order bottles of wine for in my cabin and in the main dining room and pay before the cruise? I did this with RCI and it worked out much cheaper . I email NCL but had no reply

If you purchase the Viva Vino package you will save about 20%, and you can take them anywhere, on board.

Yes you can. Go to NCL's Bon Voyage gifts and send yourself bottles of wine. Our children did this for us and we had several bottles waiting when we arrived on board. You can drink them in your room or you can bring them to the dining room with you. You won't be charged "corkage fees" for bottles purchased from NCL.

Archived