Partial cruise in Europe

Starry Eyes

Who has experience with Carnival procedures for a partial cruise (downline disembarkation)? I am looking at a European cruise (so no US Jones/PVSA concerns) and would like to disembark on day 10 of a 12 night cruise in Livorno, Italy. I am of course expecting to pay full cruise fare. If others have departed early in Europe, can you share your experiences, please? Is there a form to complete? Was your request approved promptly or slowly or denied? Did your downline disembarkation go smoothly?

I did previously leave a Royal Caribbean ship one night early to take a train to Paris:). There were only small hiccups, and I am hoping Carnival will be able to allow me to depart early to head for a conference in beautiful Florence. I do not want to pay for airline tickets or conference registration until a downline disembarkation is approved.

We didn't leave the Breeze arly but did get off in Livorno and got back on the ship in Civitavechia. We had to go to guest services and let them know of our plans (do asap) upon boarding. You might also confirm with the home office in Miami ( but please know sometimes A does not connect to B ).

Archived