Crown - Aft B755 vs Side Caribe Balcony

AlbertaCruisers

So, I have read the ultimate aft thread (vents, etc.) as much as possible and I'm confident that B755 on the Crown doesn't have a pillar and the vent is one full cabin over (so maybe some smell, but I'm willing to risk that).

My issue is I'm trying to figure out how the size of the balcony B755 compares to a regular Caribe balcony on the side.

We had C209 on the Caribbean Princess and loved it but I love aft cabins. That being said, I would pick the side Caribe balcony again if it is significantly larger as I don't want a significantly smaller balcony for more money. The pictures seem to show the two outside balconies on the aft are larger and it looks like B755 is actually small, but I can't tell how small.

Thanks for any help.

Hi,

We have literaly just transferred from our originally booked cabin from B755 to an MD for the same price (also close to the aft) for a forthcoming cruise.

There is no pillar but the balcony size was also an issue that finally swung it for us as did the additional inside space in an MD for the price.

Saying that I love the view from those aft cabins.

We had B748 on the Crown in February. The balcony is significantly larger than a Caribe Deck Balcony. I do know that the two beside us had beams but unfortunately I can't comment on B755. The Aft experience was great and the additional balcony space coupled with the privacy we experienced was awesome! Good luck :)

The avatar picture above was taken from our balcony on B748

We had B748 on the Crown in February. The balcony is significantly larger than a Caribe Deck Balcony. I do know that the two beside us had beams but unfortunately I can't comment on B755. The Aft experience was great and the additional balcony space coupled with the privacy we experienced was awesome! Good luck :)

The avatar picture above was taken from our balcony on B748

Thanks for the info, B748 looks amazing, but unfortunately it is booked! Since yours was a lot larger than the Caribe ones, maybe the middle ones in the aft are still at least the same size? Thanks again for the info.

Archived