is there a way to see how many latitudes points you'll get?

rjm11

I booked a suite for a 7 night cruise, more than 9 months out, and THOUGHT I booked during a Latitudes offer, but I can't remember now... is there a way to check to see somehow if I did? I'm trying to figure out what tier I'll be in after this cruise.. I know I'll get at least 21 points, but if I am correct and did book during a Latitudes offer, it'll be 28 (enough for Platinum). I don't see in my reservation anything about the latitudes offer- is there a place you can check that kind of thing? Anyone know what Latitudes offers were in place last May (2012)- that's when I booked....

Check the 'Confirmation Guest Copy' that was e-mailed to you by NCL (or travel agent) after making the initial booking.

Look in the upper right-had corner, where you'll see Invoice Date, Booking Date, Reservation, and Promo Codes.

Next to the Promo Code, it would say LATITUDE if you are currently being considered for that extra point credit to your overall points total.

There are a few exceptions where the Latitudes benefit can not be combined with other promotions, so even though you booked during the 'window' of an offer, it may not have been applicable. I've had that same issue as well, and had to make a decision of which promotion provided me most of what I desired.

I hope that helps in any small way, and . . . Have A Great Cruise!! :)

Archived