Glory restaurant hours, menus & prices?

lola4795

Is there a link anywhere to the restaurants for the Glory since they've had the 2.0 upgrades? I'm looking for the times they are open, menu samples and also if any of them have charges. I find the Carnival website a bit confusing regarding this. Especially on the restaurants that charge for ala carte items, etc.

Thanks!

Is there a link anywhere to the restaurants for the Glory since they've had the 2.0 upgrades? I'm looking for the times they are open, menu samples and also if any of them have charges. I find the Carnival website a bit confusing regarding this. Especially on the restaurants that charge for ala carte items, etc.

Thanks!

Yes I'd like to know too!

Thanks!

I just got off the Glory- first cruise and we had a great time.

I don't think there are any charges for any of the restaurants except the steakhouse which I believe is an extra $30 pp.

Opening times

Guys 12- 5 or 6 pm (can't remember)

Most of the others 12-2:30 - fish and chips, iguana ,

Pizza and ice cream- 24 hours

Deli Sandwiches- 12- 11 pm (really good panini's)

Main Dining Room- they had standard items available every night- grilled chicken. Specials- prime rib, lobster tail, beef tenderloin, fried chicken, vegetarian options, french onion soup. Dining room food was good we ate there every night. If we didn't like the choices or didn't feel like it because we had a late lunch then we would just order caesar salad and desert and have a sandwich later at night.

Breakfast seated dining- eggs benedict, pancakes, omelets, etc usually open until 9:30 am on port days on sea days it becomes a comedy brunch (misnomer- 5 min of comedy on the hour)- filet mignon and fried eggs, runs until 1:30

I think there is a copy of the dining room menu floating around.

Archived