Getting on a bus in Aruba?

SteveinPhilly

Would also be interested in price of the bus to the Eagle Beach area,thanks.

The price should be the same for Eagle Beach as it is for Palm Beach- they are very close to each other. It was $2.30 each way last March when we were there. It is super easy and the driver will tell you where to get off.

The price should be the same for Eagle Beach as it is for Palm Beach- they are very close to each other. It was $2.30 each way last March when we were there. It is super easy and the driver will tell you where to get off.

• 4 weeks later...
On Sunday March 2 I'm planning on having two $5 bills, one for the bus to take my husband and I to MVC Eagle Beach and one to bring us back. And an extra $10 if we decide to cab it back instead.

I know it can change at any time, but as of today will that work?

Hi CanadaRocks-I'm heading to Aruba in February and your above plan and location is exactly what I want to do. Just curious how things went with the bus and cab back? Also, which bus (#) did you take to get there?

Oops..nevermind LOL-I just realized I am going to be there before you. I was reading it as March 2013, not 2014!!

Thanks so much!

Edited by Patts25

Hi CanadaRocks-I'm heading to Aruba in February and your above plan and location is exactly what I want to do. Just curious how things went with the bus and cab back? Also, which bus (#) did you take to get there?

Oops..nevermind LOL-I just realized I am going to be there before you. I was reading it as March 2013, not 2014!!

Thanks so much!

That is funny! So you can let me know, okay? :D I do know that it's a #10 bus though.

• 7 months later...