latest reviews on Dream

Have just read quite a few reviews on the Dream since the refurb, obviously on another site, but not allowed to give out name. The reviews are rather a mixed bag, Staff as usual given 100 percent, but a few niggles about the refurb, some claiming that apart from a few new chairs and carpets, very little else has been done. One person commented that there was a smell of sewage in the corridors.

There are also some very good reviews and most people seem to have had a wonderful time. :)

Have just read quite a few reviews on the Dream since the refurb, obviously on another site, but not allowed to give out name. The reviews are rather a mixed bag, Staff as usual given 100 percent, but a few niggles about the refurb, some claiming that apart from a few new chairs and carpets, very little else has been done. One person commented that there was a smell of sewage in the corridors.

There are also some very good reviews and most people seem to have had a wonderful time. :)

Hi gizzie, I've just read them too, think must be same site you looked on as quite similar.

Bit worrying in parts, hope the refurb is going to be everything we are all hoping for , just doesn't sound like its been quite as extensive as the hype led us to expect :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

How do I find the other reviews?

Not sure if I can say which site on here, I googled "thomson dream reviews" then I chose the one I thought it would be, about two thirds of the way down the results, hope that helps :):):)

I find it amazing how people can speak so highly then give a 3 come on peeps get a grip :D

I'm not sure, but I think the overall score is a sort of average of the other scores and is actually rated by the "other site" and not the poster, so if, for example, someone has given a one star for cabins, it will bring the rating down.:)

I'm not sure, but I think the overall score is a sort of average of the other scores and is actually rated by the "other site" and not the poster, so if, for example, someone has given a one star for cabins, it will bring the rating down.:)

That right Linda, that how it works on that site :)

Hopefully Geomagot will be posting next week so we can all find out how its going :)

That right Linda, that how it works on that site :)

Hopefully Geomagot will be posting next week so we can all find out how its going :)

Haha poor geomagot, we are all waiting with bated breath.........no pressure ;);):):)

I wonder where he is :confused::confused: Hope he hasn't caught the dreaded lurgy that seems to be going around :eek:

So far, so good in our house, but the winter is still young :rolleyes:

I wonder where he is :confused::confused: Hope he hasn't caught the dreaded lurgy that seems to be going around :eek:

So far, so good in our house, but the winter is still young :rolleyes:

Sat on some tropical island writing his review in the sand perhaps......;)

hi everyone, not been on for long time, and not sure what I am doing, so here goes, thinking of booking the dream or majesty in june, marmaris or Dubrovnik, any advice weather to book now price aroun £900 pp, or wait till nearer time, was on the dream on first cruise when they had all problems, but agree a nice ship, but not been on majesty, any help would be appreciated x

hi everyone, not been on for long time, and not sure what I am doing, so here goes, thinking of booking the dream or majesty in june, marmaris or Dubrovnik, any advice weather to book now price aroun £900 pp, or wait till nearer time, was on the dream on first cruise when they had all problems, but agree a nice ship, but not been on majesty, any help would be appreciated x

Do you mean Dream and Majesty as then you say Marmaris or Dubrovnik? Majesty is going to Dubrovnik from Corfu but Dream is in Western Med from Palma, Celebration is going from Marmaris.

At the moment I think prices are quite reasomable, and after January they usually start to increase again for a couple of months, although this is hard to predict. You would probably get it lower from the end of April/May but then you risk not getting the cabin you want, or the flights might start filling up. Also, if you're considering Adriatic Explorer, this is the most popular itinerary, and this is usually reflected in the price. It's unusual to see it go to a very low price because of its popularity.

Archived