Where to park in Galveston

SPANKY79

I was just trying to get an opinion on which parking site I should use in Galveston. Which is better the actual Galveston parking located at the pier or the e-z parking which will take you and your luggage via shuttle to the cruise terminal?! This will be our first cruise and any information will be greatly appreciated-----Thnx Oh! yeah we leave 7/21/05 on the Ecstasy:)

Spanky,

we have used both lots and i prefer the regular parking lots that are to the right as you exit the terminal. We used the commercial lot about three blocks from the pier last time, (sorry, i don't remember the name of it) and waited almost an hour both times for a shuttle to the terminal and then going back after the cruise:0( At the regular lot, we were on the shuttle within 10 minutes both ways. You drop baggage and passengers off at the terminal before going to park at the regular lot. at the ezpay they pick you, your passsengers, and your luggage up and take you to the terminal. The commercial lot does have some covered parking available if you are concerned about that. not sure about the a,b, and C lots.

We were on Elation 4/10/05 and parked at ezcruise. I paid on line several weeks before we left and we had no trouble at all. The cost is about half of the cruise parking lot. Hope this helps.

Dolphin has been bought out by the Port. I recommend EZcruise as they will take all your luggage for about half the price. Also they are a private company going against the government and if they should go out of business the Port will raise the prices even more than they have already.

Archived