CP Emerald minisuites noisy?

swd269

I am about to book minisuites E721 and E723 on the Caribbean Princess. I have heard these may be noisy as they are right above Club Fusion. Does anyone have any info on this. Will have our kids ( 7 & 9 ) along and they will be going to bed around 10 or 11.

Thanks

Susan

I have never sailed the Caribbean Princess but no way would I ever sail any ship above the disco. No matter how quiet a cabin could be--I amsure you will still feel the vibrations of the music.

swd269...I booked E730 (731 was booked) on the new Crown, sister ship to the CB. I have done tons of research about this cabin which is directly over Club Fusion. The extended balcony was the deal breaker for me. ;)

Everyone has said you'll hear some bass vibration, but not the actual music itself and it normally stops around midnight. We're usually up until then anyway, so it's no big deal for us. Who knows, on the Crown the club may be in a completely different location.

I doubt you'd hear anything at all being further away from the aft.

Go to the Princess forum search and type in E721 or 23...there should be several posts.

Archived