Zydecocruiser's Carnival Conquest Fun Ship 2.0 Photo Review

Sargent_Schultz

I didn't want to over do it for embarkation lunch, so decided on a little dessert. I thought I had heard good things about the strawberry pops but must have thought wrong. They were okay and the chocolate thing was pretty good. How can you go wrong with chocolate?

DSC_0653_DxO.jpg

DSC_0697_DxO.jpg

DSC_0698_DxO.jpg

DSC_0699_DxO.jpg

DSC_0702_DxO.jpg

OMG! Drooling! :eek: Was the strawberry pop like a cake pop? The chocolate cake looks amazing. It looks like it has nice fudge-y frosting. I do not like whipped frosting and it seems like they use whipped frosting on a lot of their desserts. I certainly hope these two choices are on the Liberty!

Thank you for bringing back pictures of the Taste Bar. I haven't seen many pictures at all!

You're welcome.

Is the deli port side? Wish they still had that wok place on opposite side.

For sure more options than ever before. Not a fan of MDR on sea days. Been the same menu F O R E V E R.

Correct, port side.

?? - MDR lunch these days is Punchliner Brunch and the menu isn't that old.

OMG! Drooling! :eek: Was the strawberry pop like a cake pop? The chocolate cake looks amazing. It looks like it has nice fudge-y frosting. I do not like whipped frosting and it seems like they use whipped frosting on a lot of their desserts. I certainly hope these two choices are on the Liberty!

I guess so. Never had either pop before. I guess I'm not much of a strawberry/cake pop fan. Nothing wrong with it and not sure what I was expecting. The choco thing was good and rich.

I am so excited to read your review!!! I have read another review of yours before and loved it! I am going on the Conquest in March and I check every week to see if there are any new reviews, especially picture reviews. Thank you for taking the time to do this. I get so excited and it helps to pass the time to live through someone else's experience. Plus, I get many tips to make the most of my experience. Again thank you and I can't wait to read more!!!!:D

Thank you for the pictures. Been waiting for someone to put some up of the new boat. Loved your review & webpage.

You're welcome and thank you!

I am so excited to read your review!!! I have read another review of yours before and loved it! I am going on the Conquest in March and I check every week to see if there are any new reviews, especially picture reviews. Thank you for taking the time to do this. I get so excited and it helps to pass the time to live through someone else's experience. Plus, I get many tips to make the most of my experience. Again thank you and I can't wait to read more!!!!:D

You're welcome and enjoy your cruise!

Is there any way you can think of that I could sneak onboard today for a Guy's burger & a slice of pizza??? I'd even pay!!!! LOL :p (I think I could toss Queenie on to the ship....but I'd have a more difficult time)

Anyway, Pizza Pirate is where the old pizzeria was, but with a new (and IMO greatly improved pizza). Gone are calzones and Caesar salads and garlic bread. I think a small price, given the improved pizza.

New:

DSC_0669_DxO.jpg

Old:

pizza.JPG

No more goat cheese pizza ?!?...

:(:(:(

Thanks so much for your pictures of the taste bar. Your reviews are fantastic. Because of your reviews I booked a Europe cruise on the magic and must say I owe you for the most memorable experience of my life.

Love love love Deanies:D

You're welcome and Thank You!

Is there any way you can think of that I could sneak onboard today for a Guy's burger & a slice of pizza??? I'd even pay!!!! LOL :p (I think I could toss Queenie on to the ship....but I'd have a more difficult time)

Maybe flash a CDC or Coast Guard Id?

Those pics of Guys burger made my mouth water. I ate them every day. I thought they were one of the best food options on the ship. I also liked the new pizza much better. One of the extra toppers that you could put on the pizza was a roasted garlic sprinkle and it was great.

I would guess cheese pizza and roasted garlic sprinkle could be considered garlic bread. :)

Let's see, where was I - I think just finishing lunch.

Things were busy at the Lido bars - Blue Iguana Tequila bar, for example. They did have a lot of the specialty glasses.

DSC_0711_DxO.jpg

The Lido center pool had been redone and the adjacent hot tubs moved forward

DSC_0712_DxO.jpg

RedFrog Rum Bar had rum, and vodka, and scotch, and...

DSC_0713_DxO.jpg

A Miami Vice for someone

DSC_0715_DxO.jpg

Specialty glasses here, too

DSC_0717_DxO.jpg

Great pic's - i am going on 1/13. Did you happen to play bingo? If so do they do dobbers or punch cards?

Thanks

I do play bingo and on every ship that I've been on (14 of them) they have always used punch cards. I can't imagine all the stains that would occur from using dobbers.

I'm loving all the pics of the new places...I'll be on the Breeze this time next Sunday and I'm hoping to try out all of them.....