Gem haven 2 bedroom villa

shaun07

I do not have any photos but we only sail the Haven. there are 8 two bedroom villas in the Haven 4 port side 4 starboard. We favor 14010 and 14012 they are almost directly across entrance doors into the Haven itself but quiet at the same time because there are 2 rooms (14006 and 14008 ) before them so no one walks by. I cannot tell you why we favor that side we just do, it is probably for the sail away down the Hudson that we love so much. We are leaving Wednesday and I will gladly post when I get back but the pictures NCL shows of the rooms are very true.

I see you sail on the Gem often. We usually fly to Florida to cruise, in part because I want the warm sun when I'm cruising. We are looking at the Gem and the Breakaway for next year. Do you "lose" any sea days because of leaving from NY? The Breakaway would be late April and the Gem would be in late June. Also, the 2 cabins you mentioned above, they are both port side?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Here's a good video - room 14012 on the Jewel but should be similar on the GEM...

Here's one of the Gem - room 14508

Great video from the Gem - in a 2 Bedroom you also have the outside balcony. Do you enter your cabin from the Haven area or is there a hallway of some sort. I see sliding glass doors in the Haven area, just can't figure out where they lead.

Thanks!

Archived