Chinese restaurant in Vancouver

Kugel

A couple of years ago we went to a really good Chinese restaurant in Vancouver on the Main Street in the downtown area (tourist area). They also had a location in Chinatown. Huge place and cannot remember name. I would know it if I saw the name. Any help is appreciated.

A couple of years ago we went to a really good Chinese restaurant in Vancouver on the Main Street in the downtown area (tourist area). They also had a location in Chinatown. Huge place and cannot remember name. I would know it if I saw the name. Any help is appreciated.

I would guess it was the "Floata" restaurant on Keefer and Main st

http://www.floata.com/

They had one in Richmond as well.

there are so many to choose from; perhaps you can pick the name off this website. Narrow it down to Chinese Cuisine, and Vancouver http://dinehere.ca/

• 2 weeks later...

Assuming by 'main tourist street' you mean Robson, and by 'Chinatown' the one in Vancouver as opposed to Richmond, then Hons Wun-Tun House seems the likeliest option.

If you meant Richmond for the 'Chinatown' location, then Kirin fits the bill (although the downtown location is a block off Robson, on Alberni).

If it's neither of those, try what scottbee suggested!

We were there in June 2010 and stumbled upon the best Chinese food we have ever enjoyed. I think it also has a location in Chinatown, but this one was at 1260 Robson St and was called Chongqing on Robson. It was not large, it was late and still had people eating there. (When it says spicy, they are not joking.):)

Archived