Booking Spa Treatments Online

AmoMondo

ive been trying for some weeks to find out prices of spa packages so I can make a reservation for my cruise in March but just seem to go around in circles. Not sure if there is a problem with the website ot some pages are not compatible for using with a tablet (iPad).

I've been able to book the all inclusive drinks package and could book an excursion but the links for the spa treatments and speciality restaurant seem to lead to deadends.

Anyone else had this issue?

Mairi, the online booking has not been available for several months now. All "extras" such as spa treatments, cabin comforts and drink packages have to be booked over the phone to Costa if booked direct or via the agent you booked through.

They take payment there and then and it WILL be added to your total on board spend when it comes to totting up your CostaClub points.

Thanks. I'll email them for a list of what's available and then call. Seems a backward step to stop online booking.

I agree about it being a backwards step...from what I could gather it was a software issue that went into currency conversion issue when the websites were all given their new look last year. Compatibility problems or something along those lines.

Although it is a pain having to call them etc, at least they do include all pre-booked shorex, services and packages into the total of on board spend for points purposes, that pretty much confirms that the problem is more software than cruise line problem as such.

Archived