Holiday Aloha Part 'ekolu on the Golden Princess to Hawaii 12/19/12 to 1/2/13

Cruisin' Chick

This is great, and I love that you are posting photos that people don't usually take, but everyone has questions about.

I also think that you referring to your daughter as "the girl" is cute and funny. I have 5 daughters, and we call them the girl with appropriate adjectives in front of it, depending what their latest issues are. They are all 22 to 31. :-D the drama girl, the mean girl, the high maintenance girl, Miss perfect, the workaholic girl...etc.

Oh, but the 22 yr old is still "the baby girl" Always will be.

I also think it's cute...and I think how you refer to your girls is priceless and it made me smile! Thank you!

And you're right...some people are so mean...I just got torn apart on another thread, but a new member apparently reported it and the "mean post" was removed. There really is no need for nasty comments when we're all just here to learn more, share our opinions or ask a question!

Thank you for your posts...I just found this thread and am loving reading it!!!!! I always love "live froms" and great reviews like yours...and the pics are super...so much more personal and of so much...I feel like I was onboard with you! Great job...thanks again!!!!!

Thank you for your posts...I just found this thread and am loving reading it!!!!! I always love "live froms" and great reviews like yours...and the pics are super...so much more personal and of so much...I feel like I was onboard with you! Great job...thanks again!!!!!

Thank you so much for your comments. I think the Hawaiian cruise is so awesome and love being able to share it with others here. As I said, I've received great info and want to pay that forward as much as I can. And that one person was definitely in the minority so I could care less what they think. It's such a little thing to be complaining about, right? And I love the Live From's (Pia, Pam and others) too, and can appreciate them more after experiencing the slow Internet on board.

Just read through your entire review and I loved it! Thank you so much for taking the time. I really enjoyed reviewing the Patters you scanned. So great to get an idea of the schedule.

Thanks again!

Just read through your entire review and I loved it! Thank you so much for taking the time. I really enjoyed reviewing the Patters you scanned. So great to get an idea of the schedule.

Thanks again!

Ah, another nice comment. I'm really glad everyone is getting a good read from the Patters. Just shows how much fun one can have on a great cruise!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived