How many Ships in Fleet?

Tithonus

And what are their ports of leaving?

The Magic & Wonder (Classic ships)

The Dream & Fantasy (Dream class)

Currently the Dream & Fantasy are the only ships that have a set home port - Port Canaveral.

The Magic & Wonder home port out of various ports, depending on where they are sailing. Currently the Magic is in Galveston, but will be moving to Barcelona for the summer, and then returning to Port Canaveral. The Wonder is currently sailing out of Miami. She also will be sailing out of Vancouver in the summer for her Alaska season, and then returning to Miami.

All this is what's currently known through May 2014. After that, it's anyones guess as to where the Magic & Wonder are going.

:cutie:

The Magic & Wonder (Classic ships)

The Dream & Fantasy (Dream class)

All this is what's currently known through May 2014. After that, it's anyones guess as to where the Magic & Wonder are going.

When are the new itineraries typically released?

When are the new itineraries typically released?

Not wanting to sound snippy or anything, but pretty much whenever DCL feels like it.

They just released the itineraries through May 2014, and the rumors for that release had been running since last summer. Rumor has it that the end of 2014 will be released Feb/Mar. But, who knows?

Not wanting to sound snippy or anything, but pretty much whenever DCL feels like it.

They just released the itineraries through May 2014, and the rumors for that release had been running since last summer. Rumor has it that the end of 2014 will be released Feb/Mar. But, who knows?

Thanks, we're waiting for Nov - Dec 2014. Will just have to keep checking!

I thought sails sucked in Galveston?

Do you mean sales?

I heard they do, but our ship was full (they did offer specials-our balcony was a lower than normal price and are offering kids sail free as well). I believe they have a contract with the Port of Galveston. It didn't sound like they were renewing it (might be up end of this year? Not sure, I was told they wouldn't be there dec 2014.

I do know the Wonder will be in Gal in Dec, as I'm sailing on it.

Do you mean sales?

I heard they do, but our ship was full (they did offer specials-our balcony was a lower than normal price and are offering kids sail free as well). I believe they have a contract with the Port of Galveston. It didn't sound like they were renewing it (might be up end of this year? Not sure, I was told they wouldn't be there dec 2014.

I do know the Wonder will be in Gal in Dec, as I'm sailing on it.

It's my understanding that DCL contracted with Galveston through 2014, but shortened it to only 2013.

Usually, with a KSF, the ships are real full. That's why they do it.

:)

It's my understanding that DCL contracted with Galveston through 2014, but shortened it to only 2013.

Usually, with a KSF, the ships are real full. That's why they do it.

:)

kids didn't sail free in Dec. I think that starts next week.

We'll be looking for a new port/cruise line for 2014. :(

Archived