Coffee???

I have not sailed this ship but since you are a coffee drinker and you are probably going to Jamaica make sure you sample thier Blue Mountain Coffee (the real stuff, not the blend or the lower grades). I bought two pounds of beans and I'm about 4 pots from running out. Not sure what I will do, costs twice as much in the US, and I can't be sure its the same grade.

I took a Black & Decker Brew & Go on our last cruise with no problem. I was just very careful to unplug it & put it away after using it in the mornings. If you brew your own coffee, dump used grounds onto tissues and wrap them up, then dispose in garbage, not down sink or toilet.

We couldn't take the coffee anymore, so we brought along a stainless, insulated Nissan Thermos French press this last cruise. About $25 bucks on Amazon, and holds nearly 32 oz.

It was great having good, strong coffee on our balcony every morning. We brought pre measured baggies of our favorite coffee, and ordered a large carafe of hot water with cups/sugar/milk etc, from room service the night before. Disposed of the used grinds in a plastic bag into the trash.

Awesome!

Teddie

It seems like there are lots of options here. We happened to like the Arro Press, because it had two addaptors. One for the K-cup and two for the ground coffee of your choice.

Better than the ships brew! Oh and you do have to order hot water and cups, and creamer.

Can't help ya with whipped cream. ")

Archived