What does the Thermal Suite on the Noordam cost for 21 days?

tpwolfe

Has anyone purchased the thermal suite recently on the Noordam for 21 days? I called ship services and they said it would be $629.00 for the 21 days for the March 1st sailing. Just trying to find out what people were charged on the Noordam for the thermal suite for 21 days.

If that price is for two people it is good. I just booked the thermal suites on the NA for a 24 night sailing in July, we paid 750 for two people. In the past we have paid 250 for two people on a 7 night cruise. Both the 24 night and 21 night average around 30 per day for two people, the 7 night at 250 is 35. I believe your quote is good.

• 3 weeks later...

My experience, and that of other posters, is that the spa attendants hustle spa passes on the first few days and sell them for a lower price than on line before the cruise. I haven't seen anyone complain that the price went up over the pre-cruise cost.

I had the spa on a 21-day Hawaii R/T with most of the days at sea. I don't know if I would buy it on a port intensive trip unless you want to get up very early or skip other events in order to use the spa.

Archived