Leaving sat on the reflection

Eppe4

Hi to All,

We leave this Saturday on the Reflection and are wondering if the new Celebrity ships have an adults only area like the Princess Sanctuary? We haven't sailed Celebrity in 8 years and are hoping for a much better cruise than on the Summit a long time ago.

Thanks in advance

The persian gardens (an indoor sauna type area) I believe are adult only, and so is the indoor solarium pool, but this is sometimes open to opinion as to if kids are allowed or not allowed etc. I think Muranos restaurant is for adults only. (or should be!)

The persian gardens (an indoor sauna type area) I believe are adult only, and so is the indoor solarium pool, but this is sometimes open to opinion as to if kids are allowed or not allowed etc. I think Muranos restaurant is for adults only. (or should be!)

Louise,

Thank you very much for your help. I just found The Alcove which seems to be similar to the Princess Santuary. We want to arrive early at the port on Saturday with hopes of booking an adults only area. I need a shaded area, not easy to always find on any ship.

Hi to All,

We leave this Saturday on the Reflection and are wondering if the new Celebrity ships have an adults only area like the Princess Sanctuary? We haven't sailed Celebrity in 8 years and are hoping for a much better cruise than on the Summit a long time ago.

Thanks in advance

Hi Joyce,

You are sailing with us! Join us on the roll call!

Archived