Luggage Tags

Ok, I tried the search feature and got the message that it was disabled! So, here goes..... Can somebody please tell me where I need to go on Royals site to have my luggage tags sent to me? I know they don't send them anymore unless you are in a suite, we are in the grand suite and would like them sent. I've done it in the past but can't seem to find the right place now. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Ok, I tried the search feature and got the message that it was disabled! So, here goes..... Can somebody please tell me where I need to go on Royals site to have my luggage tags sent to me? I know they don't send them anymore unless you are in a suite, we are in the grand suite and would like them sent. I've done it in the past but can't seem to find the right place now. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Your luggage tags will be included in your "printable" e-docs when they are issued which should be 49 days from departure. You can find the link on your Cruise Documentation Page after you have gone into your My Cruises Account.

Or you can try the back door and on the RCI home Page go to "Before You Board" and from the drop down menu click on "Countdown to Cruise" Fill in the information and it will bring you to your Cruise Documentation Page.

A button will appear at 49 days from sailing to order your luggage tags.

If your cruise documents have already been issued and the button to order luggage tags isn't available, just call and ask them to mail them to you. When I made my final payment for the March cruise, the agent said to call back after the documents have been issued and request the luggage tags.

Called RCI and was told that I would have get tags at port. Tags no longer mailed. We printed our tags and covered them with clear packing tape.

You were given correct information. Luggage tags are now only available to Full Suite Guests and C&A PC Members.

Called RCI and was told that I would have get tags at port. Tags no longer mailed. We printed our tags and covered them with clear packing tape.

OP stated he was sailing in a GS. Luggage tags are availble for those staying in a GS or above. Also available for Pinnacle Club members.

The OP is in a Grand Suite, and therefore should still have the ability to request mailed luggage tags from the website.

Archived