Looking for Info on Seine River Cruise

cruisingmimi

Hi everyone, I have been looking for a river cruise for a while now and just came across this Seine River cruise, which is being offered thru a well-known online travel agency. I am sure that they contract the ship out for the cruise.

We would fly to Paris for 3 day pre-cruise, then board MS France for 5 day Seine River cruise, visiting Vernon, Rouen, Honfleur (overnight in Honfleur), then onto Amsterdam for a 3 day post-cruise stay.

It really sounds like a nice itin and we have not seen much of that area of France nor been to Amsterdam.

I just wondered if anyone may have cruised on MS France or did this type of itinerary and could offer any comments. I found some info on the ship, built 1997, two cabin decks, typical cabin size, etc. We have done one other river cruise on GCT so are familiar w/ river cruising.

Any info most appreciated. Thank you.

Thank you so much, I will read your blog. I did call the internet agency that was offering the trip. This is what they told me. All tours are optional which would mean additional money for tours. They do contract the ship w/ the river cruise company. Announcements are in French and English which would indicate a mixed group onboard. The deposit was what made the decision not to book - $1,000 pp which is more than we have ever paid b4 for a deposit and it is non-refundable from time of booking (according to terms specified on the website).

I think that we can get a similar itinerary w/ other river cruise companies w/ far less restrictions. I will check out some of the other river cruise companies. We did a GCT river cruise 3 years ago on Danube and loved it.

Back to my research.....

Archived