Crown and Anchor loyalty points

nick365

Hey folks, anyone know how to see how many tier points you have on the Crown and Anchor website once you are logged in??? Crazy system you cant even see past cruises or what level you are??

thanks for any help

Hey nick365

I can see mine, i click on the crown and anchor society tab at the top right and login. Once logged in there is a goldish yellow box on the left that says "Gold" my member level, then my name, then membership number and then under that "completed cruise points".

Then the last row inside this box says "cruise history" if i click on those words it takes me to the "my account" area where i can see my history.

Have you linked your C&A with your "my account"? If not go into my account area and add your C&A number and make sure you activate it.

Hope this helps!!

Aleisha

Hey folks, anyone know how to see how many tier points you have on the Crown and Anchor website once you are logged in??? Crazy system you cant even see past cruises or what level you are??

thanks for any help

If your getting a red message that says that your details are unavailable and to check back later, I had the same problem. The fix was NOT to log in from the RCI home page at the top of the screen but go to the C & A page first and then log in. Once I did that, the were available no matter what log-in page I used. You'll be shocked to learn that I had to figure that out myself even after calling RCI support. All they could tell me is they were working on it.

thanks to all for the replies very kind. I guess i am still having some issues. I dont think its any access problems but maybe its just the Spanish website. I am a Diamond member so its not like i have not cruised with them before!. I have never been able to find where to put my membership number in. I log on look at my personal details but there is no area for my number? its very strange. Maybe its me and i am a bit slow :-)

Archived