Information please

We have just booked a cruise on Carnival Spirit in April .Can anyone tell me who have sailed on her do they have formal nights and what type of theme nights do they have.

More importantly whats beer,wine,cocktail and spirit prices like compared to other lines.

Your opinion of the ship would also be realy appreciated.

Thanks for considering my request.

Col

We have just booked a cruise on Carnival Spirit in April .Can anyone tell me who have sailed on her do they have formal nights and what type of theme nights do they have.

More importantly whats beer,wine,cocktail and spirit prices like compared to other lines.

Your opinion of the ship would also be realy appreciated.

Thanks for considering my request.

Col

someone was on the Spirit for NYE and posted a review.....i just read the review again and noticed you posted there also so forget my comment

Hi Col

Carnival have Elegant nights

The theme nights were Mexican and Carribean

Can't help with drinks prices

Having sailed mostly Princess I thought it was a little gaudy with some parts a bit 'las Vegas' style (just my opinion)

The bottom decks ( bars, atrium, lounges) seemed very dark with lots of dark wood.

However the buffet was light and bright and the rooms and bathrooms were bigger and well set out and that was for an inside cabin.

Hi Ken cocktails as said by preivious poster but very strong definatly couldnt drink more than two:D, beer they had a coroana day with four for $13

We enjoyed the cruise the decor is out there but tends to grow on you either that or you get used to it and it dosnt seem so in your face by day three,

The ship itself we enjoyed plenty to do

Jacquie

Archived