Everything ROYAL PRINCESS: What are you looking forward to MOST of all?

dmwnc1959

I am so happy to be part of this amazing community of people who have shared thoughts, ideas and helpful information on this thread. I have learned so much. Thank you Dave (there is a Bellini with your name on it) and thank you Cruise Critic for your 5 star rating recognizing Dave's efforts YOU GUYS ROCK!!! :)

I didn't want to miss it...but where did you see the 5 stars? Tell me, Terri!!

Congrats, Dave! You deserve all this wonderfull praise! I also think we are all missing you!.. BTW, Your picture is very nice. You don't look boring at all!! :)

One Of The Cruise Buds, Kat

it is on the main Princess boards Kat...on the right hand side of his thread starter. ;)

it is on the main Princess boards Kat...on the right hand side of his thread starter. ;)
This is one of my "subscribed threads" and when I clicked on that link the 5 stars showed up in the lower right corner of the display of this thread! I am also learning something new everyday about CC functions!! :o

Dave,

I didn't participate on the thread but I followed it from the very beginning and followed every update/contributions that you and others posted. I just wanted to say a big thanks for all of your efforts!

Hi All,

Introductions, Introductions!!!

My name is Grey Kitty ;) and David is my Human. He's still catching up on his rest and wanted to let everyone know that he has just now read up on all your very kind words and well wishes that you have written on the computer screen thingy since he departed just a fews days ago. He particularly got a hearty laugh out of the Cheech and Chong comparison. He said you'd know what he was taking about. Personally I think Dave's a bit crazy. ;) And he also saw Gracie65's INCREDIBLE compiled list on the new thready of all the things that everyone is looking forward to! WOW! Just...WOW!!! Well done indeed he said. :D

But as much as all of you may miss him and his works I'm enjoying all of the attention and lovin that I'm getting out of this end of the deal. David too is going through withdrawals and misses all of his new friends, and he needs constant stimulation which he gets from the soothing and gentle purrs I emit when he brushes me and says that I'm a good kitty. We watch a lot of movies together now on the TV machine but mostly I crawl up in his lap and sleep. I missed my Human.

David told me to tell all of you that he'll be back again one day soon. But even though he may not be here with all of you right now please continue to help anyone and everyone who has a question, just like he would have done, ya know, help others. :D

Now that all of you are so looking forward to your cruises on that giant pretty white ship (David showed me pictures) he trusts that nothing will diminish your excitement. I know when it's David's turn to go he'll make sure I'm taken care of and will enjoy himself immensely and bring me back a treat from the Royal Princess ship. Not sure what it will be but I'm sure it will be wonderful. That's my human.

Time for another saucer of milk so I gotta go. I'm suppose to be in the window catching some sunshine and watching the birds while Dave gets my snack ready, and if catches me on his computer right now he'll probably shut it off for good and brush me and pet me and play with me even more. Maybe that's a good thing too...

Bless all of you for being so nice to my human. He doesn't have much, but he has me. And a whole new bunch of human friends too. :D

Goodbye for now.

Signed,

Grey Kitty

9084489487_e4abec9f14_d.jpg

Hi All,

Introductions, Introductions!!!

My name is Grey Kitty ;) and David is my Human. He's still catching up on his rest and wanted to let everyone know that he has just now read up on all your very kind words and well wishes that you have written on the computer screen thingy since he departed just a fews days ago. He particularly got a hearty laugh out of the Cheech and Chong comparison. He said you'd know what he was taking about. Personally I think Dave's a bit crazy. ;) And he also saw Gracie65's INCREDIBLE compiled list on the new thready of all the things that everyone is looking forward to! WOW! Just...WOW!!! Well done indeed he said. :D

But as much as all of you may miss him and his works I'm enjoying all of the attention and lovin that I'm getting out of this end of the deal. David too is going through withdrawals and misses all of his new friends, and he needs constant stimulation which he gets from the soothing and gentle purrs I emit when he brushes me and says that I'm a good kitty. We watch a lot of movies together now on the TV machine but mostly I crawl up in his lap and sleep. I missed my Human.

David told me to tell all of you that he'll be back again one day soon. But even though he may not be here with all of you right now please continue to help anyone and everyone who has a question, just like he would have done, ya know, help others. :D

Now that all of you are so looking forward to your cruises on that giant pretty white ship (David showed me pictures) he trusts that nothing will diminish your excitement. I know when it's David's turn to go he'll make sure I'm taken care of and will enjoy himself immensely and bring me back a treat from the Royal Princess ship. Not sure what it will be but I'm sure it will be wonderful. That's my human.

Time for another saucer of milk so I gotta go. I'm suppose to be in the window catching some sunshine and watching the birds while Dave gets my snack ready, and if catches me on his computer right now he'll probably shut it off for good and brush me and pet me and play with me even more. Maybe that's a good thing too...

Bless all of you for being so nice to my human. He doesn't have much, but he has me. And a whole new bunch of human friends too. :D

Goodbye for now.

Signed,

Grey Kitty

9084489487_e4abec9f14_d.jpg

You are too humble, my little grey friend, for if he has you then he has all he really needs. I learned that from my human.

Thanks for the update, Grey Kitty. You look pretty Royal yourself. If you want a nickname we could call you Royal or Bellini. Your choice :)

Glad you are enjoying your Human ... Thanks for sharing him with us all these months !

Sue

1. The "elite/suite" cocktail lounge - where is it on the Royal and what's there? Am not talking about the concierge lounge on Riviera.

2. Any info (beyond what's on the Princess website) on the S5 forward suites. Am interested in layout and balcony size.

Any comments most appreciated.

I noticed on 2 of those pictures that they are talking about a $2.00 a load fee to use the washing machines and the dryers and a $1.50 fee for detergent. However, in the Q&A with Rai Caluori, there was a specific question about that and his answer was: The self-service laundry aboard Royal Princess will be cashless. You can simply swipe your cruise card to receive tokens for the washer, dryer and detergent. Happy washing ... but don't spend too much time doing laundry, you'll want to be out and about enjoying the beautiful ship!

Any body knows if it's not anymore cashless

On our Legend cruise this month it was cashless - meaning you didn't need quarters but it was charged to your sail card. It was $3 for the washer and $3 for the dryer and pretty easy to use :)

There has been a lot of discussion about these 4 rooms... it is time to solve the mystery. Hoping someone has visited these cabins on one of the previews or is onboard now and is able to share some insight.

Princess lists:

L107/108 as 676 sq. ft.

M107/108 as 483 sq. ft.

To me is looks like M107/108 has the entire bridge wing as their balcony. Any personal experience info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

There has been a lot of discussion about these 4 rooms... it is time to solve the mystery. Hoping someone has visited these cabins on one of the previews or is onboard now and is able to share some insight.

Princess lists:

L107/108 as 676 sq. ft.

M107/108 as 483 sq. ft.

To me is looks like M107/108 has the entire bridge wing as their balcony. Any personal experience info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Yes, yes and yes.....I agree. Some information please. We also need to know if the balconies are locked while at sea.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Yes, yes and yes.....I agree. Some information please. We also need to know if the balconies are locked while at sea.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Princess web site says those forward cabins balconies are locked

While at sea. It sees a strange move. If I was designing the ship

I would rather have floor to ceiling windows than a balcony I can't

Use. Imagine having one of those cabins during a transatlantic

With a week of sea days in a row? Yuck :eek:

1. The "elite/suite" cocktail lounge - where is it on the Royal and what's there? Am not talking about the concierge lounge on Riviera.

2. Any info (beyond what's on the Princess website) on the S5 forward suites. Am interested in layout and balcony size.

Any comments most appreciated.

From Shogun this morning.

Hi All

Elite Snacks are in club 6

yours Shogun

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38853535&postcount=570

Marty

Archived