How to PRINT Select Dining Reservations

coolbreeze2

I printed out the confirmation email that Celebrity sent. When I couldn't find the email for another cruise, from My Celebrity/Manage Reservations/View Reservations, I clicked the View link next to Select dining and via the Reserve Now button that displayed on the next page and the reservations that displayed on the page after that, I did a File/Print from the Safari or Windows menu bar.

The Celebrity site has some bugs with regard to Select dining and on one of my cruises, I did not get the Reserve Now button and I had to call Captain's Club to make my reservations. The representative acknowledged that there is a bug with this. He followed up with an email showing the reservations.

For another cruise, Reserve Now gave me a "Celebrity can impose a fuel surcharge" message instead of displaying the reservations. This bug cleared up by the next day and I was able to see & print my reservations.

If you don't see your Select reservations. let me know and I will post a back door approach that I found on this Celebrity board that will explain another way to see your reservations.

Update: Here is the link to the Cruise Critic thread about Select dining; see post #7, if needed because you are also experiencing a Select dining website bug, for a backdoor approach to accessing the Select dining reservations.

Kathy

Sorry about that, Al. I forgot to paste in the link which is

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1764707

See post #7 for the backdoor approach.

Can you see your reservation under My Celebrity/Manage Reservation/View Reservation and then the View link next to Select dining (on left around midway down)? From there, you have to click on the button entitled Reserve Now and it should show your current reservations. That is if you are not experiencing the bug. If you can see them, then you just do a File/Print from the menu bar at the top of your browser page.

If not, try the backdoor approach and let me know if that works. Again you would have to do a File/Print from your browser. I didn't come up with this backdoor approach. I am only the messenger. :)

Kathy

if you can see it on your pc and you are running windows 7 just go to the page you want to save then go to the start menu and in search type snipp snipping tool will come up bring it up it will grey out your screen just hold down the mouse in one corner and drag to the other you will now have a jpg file of any part of your screen

this has more

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Use-Snipping-Tool-to-capture-screen-shots

you can also make it full screen and hit the print screen button it Is on the top row to the right of the f12 key.

Not sure why Celebrity cannot seem to get their web site working better.

Sorry about that, Al. I forgot to paste in the link which is

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1764707

See post #7 for the backdoor approach.

Can you see your reservation under My Celebrity/Manage Reservation/View Reservation and then the View link next to Select dining (on left around midway down)? From there, you have to click on the button entitled Reserve Now and it should show your current reservations. That is if you are not experiencing the bug. If you can see them, then you just do a File/Print from the menu bar at the top of your browser page.

If not, try the backdoor approach and let me know if that works. Again you would have to do a File/Print from your browser. I didn't come up with this backdoor approach. I am only the messenger. :)

Kathy

Hi Kathy

I have been trying to make Select Dining reservations for a while now with no luck. I just tried the method you linked to but still doesn't work. We phoned Celebrity UK and they just said there is a bug try again soon:rolleyes: Think we will phone Captains Club and see if they can make the reservations for us. Thanks for trying to help, although I am not the OP:)

Sue

if you can see it on your pc and you are running windows 7 just go to the page you want to save then go to the start menu and in search type snipp snipping tool will come up bring it up it will grey out your screen just hold down the mouse in one corner and drag to the other you will now have a jpg file of any part of your screen

this has more

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Use-Snipping-Tool-to-capture-screen-shots

you can also make it full screen and hit the print screen button it Is on the top row to the right of the f12 key.

Not sure why Celebrity cannot seem to get their web site working better.

I'll try this on my Dell desktop that has Windows 7. My MacBook Pro laptop has a utility called Grab that can do a screen, window, or selection shot. It came with this utility; I did not have to buy or install it.

Well just off the phone from Captains Club UK' date=' about as much help as a chocolate tea-pot!! Still saying bug in system and they are unable to make the reservations for us...said we should try again "in a little while":rolleyes:

Sue[/size']

That is a shame Captain's Club UK is not more helpful. The Captain's Club USA said that with the bug, I may never see or be able to make the Select reservations for one of our cruises. For all other cruises I can make the reservations fine. Our Captain's Club made the reservations for us and sent me an email confirmation. You can try later, but if our Captain's Club is correct, then you make never be able to make the reservation. I can post the email for our Captain's Club if that would be helpful. Or can you only use the Captain's Club UK? I would try your Captain's Club rep again after waiting a little while to see if the bug disappears.

Do you at least see that you have the Select dining option when you view your reservation under My Celebrity. If all else fails, make your reservation(s) on the day you board your cruise. I know it is nice to have these details done ahead of time though and this inconsistent function for making Select dining reservations is annoying.

Kathy

My select dining reservations were in my e-docs when they became available. I just printed that page and only a couple others I thought I might need. I took the page with me but never had to show it ,so don't sweat it, you'll be just fine!

Do you at least see that you have the Select dining option when you view your reservation under My Celebrity. If all else fails, make your reservation(s) on the day you board your cruise. I know it is nice to have these details done ahead of time though and this inconsistent function for making Select dining reservations is annoying.

Kathy

Hi again Kathy:)

Yes I can see under my reservation that I have Select Dining.... if you would be kind enough to post the email for the US Captains Club I would be most grateful. I will email them and see if they can make the ressies for me....they can only say no;)

Thank you again for your help:)

Sue

Hi again Kathy:)

Yes I can see under my reservation that I have Select Dining.... if you would be kind enough to post the email for the US Captains Club I would be most grateful. I will email them and see if they can make the ressies for me....they can only say no;)

Thank you again for your help:)

Sue

The Captain's Club email address is: CaptainsClub@celebrity.com

Good luck. Let us know what happens.

I have also problems with selecting dining times for my select dining. In the last step. i am suppossed to get a confirmation of my selections and an email confirmation. Nothing happens.

It is glitchy that is for sure. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. You could check back later by going into the reservations again. When that happened (or something like it) to me, I was able to see my reservations that I had made and then I did a File/Print from the Windows or Mac menu bar at the top of the page. I never got the email in that case. Or you could try one of the other options mentioned here, such as looking at your eDocs. If all else fails, call Captain's Club to confirm or make your reservations - and if no luck with that phone call, try the above email address.

Kathy

Archived