Destiny crew

I got a long awaited phone call tonight from a previous member of the Destiny crew. I never know where he is and as crew members do his mobile number changes every few weeks dependant on which one is cheaper. Anyway delighted to at long last recieve that call to hear all is well and he was transfered and currently on Majesty.

It got me wondering though, have a lot of crew gone to Majesty from Destiny? And how many of you keep in touch with crew that have become friends?

I got a long awaited phone call tonight from a previous member of the Destiny crew. I never know where he is and as crew members do his mobile number changes every few weeks dependant on which one is cheaper. Anyway delighted to at long last recieve that call to hear all is well and he was transfered and currently on Majesty.

It got me wondering though, have a lot of crew gone to Majesty from Destiny? And how many of you keep in touch with crew that have become friends?

Having been on Destiny 3 times I look forward to seeing how many of her old crew I recognise on Majesty.

Oh I'm pleased to hear that there are a number of Destiny crew now on Majesty. I've not been on Majesty yet but reckon my next holiday may will have to be on there. It would be so lovely to meet up with so many of them again.

Thanks Dave :D

Our Waiters on destiny in the main dining room were elvis and jun. have heard via kruzseeka that elvis is on majesty now, looking forward to finding out if jun also transferrred to majesty when we go on the 8th of feb. also in the theatre doing the bar was a guy called brian who we knew from spirit it seemed that he was quite valued so we hope he has also transferred. will know more next month will update then.

There was a lovely guy called Brian on the Majesty last year. Very quiet, efficient and friiendly. One of the ones that you make sure you tip !! Wonder if that could have been the same guy ( always highly polished shoes )

that would be him, theres only one Brian , Brian Miranda from Mumbai, highly regarded by fellow crew and passengers alike, if its busy send for Brian he never gets flustered, reminds me of a meerkat, tall,slim and his head never stops moving, constantly looking round to see who needs him next before he's finished serving you, has a great knack of knowing exactly when your glass is going to empty.not seen him for a couple of years so if anybody sees him in the near future please report back if he's a daddy again yet, it would have been his little boys 4th birthday back in december and i reckon its time for another.

There was a lovely guy called Brian on the Majesty last year. Very quiet, efficient and friiendly. One of the ones that you make sure you tip !! Wonder if that could have been the same guy ( always highly polished shoes )

That really does sound like him, he always managed to get us a table in the theatre however busy it was hope it is will be lovely to see him again next month

Brian is alive and well, he went home to Mumbai late October. He is a true gent, always attentive, polite, it was good to see him again on the Majesty. awaiting news on whether he is coming back this year and if yes what ship. Also Adrian and Johnny, Conrad, Domingo (true gent) and the team. Most of them have watched our little girl grow up, they feel part of the family.:):):):)

Brian is alive and well, he went home to Mumbai late October. He is a true gent, always attentive, polite, it was good to see him again on the Majesty. awaiting news on whether he is coming back this year and if yes what ship. Also Adrian and Johnny, Conrad, Domingo (true gent) and the team. Most of them have watched our little girl grow up, they feel part of the family.:):):):)

i would have thought going back on Majesty would be his preference, if he rejoined the Spirit this year he would not get home for Bryden's birthday or christmas

Its great reading these posts, makes you realise how brilliant these crew members are that so many are so fond of. I heard tonight that the cream of the old Destiny crew were re employed on Majesty to give the ship a good reputation. That would appear to be true from what you all say and indeed my friend has gone from Destiny to Majesty too :)

Archived