Bed configuration preferences, fridge items, etc.

2Oregonians

On Princess, we could get online and using our reservation number, we could check boxes stating how we wanted our beds configured, what items we wanted in the mini-fridge, whether we wanted a robe in our room, our special dietary requirements, etc., etc. It was called Onboard Preferences. I'm not seeing that on NCL's website. I entered all our personal information (name, birthdate, passport #, etc), but I see no place for entering preferences regarding the things I mentioned. Am I missing it?

If they don't have it, at what point do we tell them that we want twin beds instead of queen, and that we want egg crate foam, that one of us requires a sharps container, and things like that?

Thanks!

On Princess, we could get online and using our reservation number, we could check boxes stating how we wanted our beds configured, what items we wanted in the mini-fridge, whether we wanted a robe in our room, our special dietary requirements, etc., etc. It was called Onboard Preferences. I'm not seeing that on NCL's website. I entered all our personal information (name, birthdate, passport #, etc), but I see no place for entering preferences regarding the things I mentioned. Am I missing it?

If they don't have it, at what point do we tell them that we want twin beds instead of queen, and that we want egg crate foam, that one of us requires a sharps container, and things like that?

Thanks!

You choose your bed configuration at the time of booking. The rest you can ask your room steward about on the first day once you get onboard.

That would be a great feature for NCL to have.

I have always told my Personal Cruise Consultant to make a note on how we want the beds. (we've had a room for us and a room for the kids) It's always been correct when we arrive.

Thanks all. We're in a mini-suite. WISH it were a full suite!!

And yes, it would be a nice feature for NCL to have! We've always been able to fill all that out online and have it correct when we get there. (On our 4 Princess cruises)

We made a reservation as a large group (6 rooms, 17 people), and I was not the one who visited the travel agent. She did mail us our confirmation, but it doesn't say how she had them configure the beds. Can I call NCL myself, or call the travel agent and have that fixed?

Thanks!

Thanks all. We're in a mini-suite. WISH it were a full suite!!

And yes, it would be a nice feature for NCL to have! We've always been able to fill all that out online and have it correct when we get there. (On our 4 Princess cruises)

We made a reservation as a large group (6 rooms, 17 people), and I was not the one who visited the travel agent. She did mail us our confirmation, but it doesn't say how she had them configure the beds. Can I call NCL myself, or call the travel agent and have that fixed?

Thanks!

Since you have a TA, that is who you have to contact. You can do that to require the bed configuration, but all other requests go through your cabin steward.

I've never heard of being able to request certain items in the fridge.

Archived