RCCL's Rays/Reef/Lunch OR Native ways R/R/ Rum Point?

nu2crusin

Any body have experience comparing between these similart tours:

RCCL's Rays/Reef/Lunch Combo or Native ways Rays Reef & Rum Point?

We did the RCCL one last year but are cruising again in August (VOS) with another family (will be 2 famlies of 4, kids age 10-14). I would like to mix it up a bit but they are aprehensive about doing a non-cruise line sanctioned trip.

How does Rum Point (beach/etc) compare with Beach Colony Club ?

RCCL's trip is $94 & Nativeways is $55 (1 hour shorter)

Any help is appreciated.

We did the Nativeway Rays, Reef & Rum Point Tour last month when we were on RCCL Navigator of the Seas. It was the best day of our cruise! The crew was great & Rum Point was beautiful. They gave us a menu while on the boat & lunch was ready when we got there. I had the chicken sandwich & it was really good.

I was a little worried about not getting back to the ship on time but they were very professional & made sure that we made it back on time. We loved this tour so much that we are thinking of doing it again when we sail on the Caribbean Princess in June of 2006.

Hola,

We are leaning towards Nativeway. I've seen nothing but good reviews on them. RCCl has some good tours but it chaps my backside to pay twice as much money. I'm not tight or cheap, I'm just frugal. Another reason is the time slot. Most of your snorkel tours are short tours of 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Even though the Rays, Reef and Rum Point tour is only 5 hours you get to see a lot of stuff in that amount of time. Whatever you decide, I know that you will have a wonderful trip.

Archived