Allure 1-6-13 with pictures

caneguy

I apologize if this has been answered, but, the quality of your pix is outstanding.

What camera/lenses were used?

This + What time did you take your 'early' photos where no one else is around. I want to set an alarm so I can get up early and do a ship tour without other people! Thanks!

DAY TWO CONTINUED:

After dinner we went to see the Ocean Aria show. FABULOUS!! Part high dive, part Cirque du Soleil and totally awesome! You can watch it from the rear deck of deck 12 by the rock climbing wall without a reservation during any show, so see it more than once!!

DSC_0134_zpsd25cd836.jpg

Got to the On Air room to watch the BCS championship game but Alabama was already up 21-0 and I knew that this game was over. Being a huge University of Miami fan I had no skin in the game and really could not root for either team. One day the U will be back in the BCS championship. Just looks like will have to wait until Saban leaves Alabama to win one:)

It's all about the []_[] !!!!

This + What time did you take your 'early' photos where no one else is around. I want to set an alarm so I can get up early and do a ship tour without other people! Thanks!

For our Oasis cruise, I was up and about at 5:00 / 5:30 ...... which is when I am up every day.

I apologize if this has been answered, but, the quality of your pix is outstanding.

What camera/lenses were used?

Hi and thanks for the complement on the pics.

I use an old Nikon DSLR model D-60. It was an entry level DSLR model when I bought it a few years ago. My lens is a Nikkor 18-200MM lens. I love this lens as I never have to change a lens to go from a wide angle shot to a telephoto shot.

I walked around between 5:30 and 6:00 AM

Enjoy the cruise, I know you will!!!

Hey caneguy sorry for being a pain, but I was wondering if you could help me out here. What travel agent/company did you use?

Thanks

Hi,

I can not list the name of the company on this site. Small world I have an office in weston. How can I contact you directly?

For our Oasis cruise, I was up and about at 5:00 / 5:30 ...... which is when I am up every day.

I walked around between 5:30 and 6:00 AM

Enjoy the cruise, I know you will!!!

I thought it would have been like 4am-430am. Should be easy to get up early and walk the ship, then find a good spot to film the sunrise!

Caneguy, thanks for your review. Although we sailed the western itinerary, your photos and narrative brought back wonderful memories of our Allure cruise in November. Great job!

Thanks for your response. I am glad that you have wonderful memories of your trip. I know that I will!

CANEGUY- We were on the same cruise. Fantastic trip for us also. In your pics of Jonny Rockets you took a pic of my MIL, the lady in the blue shirt. Awesome trip but back to the real world and cold weather...DISFANS3

How funny is that!!! We did have an awsome trip, great weather (maybe a little windy), great shows and what a wonderful ship.

Some more pictures of the Allure before we go on to day 4, St. Thomas

DSC_0138_zps4782ccc8.jpg

The Boardwalk

DSC_0529_zps15096928.jpg

Cupcakes anyone?

DSC_0403_zps79a36fa2.jpg

Going up. Rising Tide Bar

P1010305_zps6f3259b3.jpg

Swarovski Birds in Tree, Royal Promenade

DSC_0256_zpsd0093757.jpg

Close up of the Swarovski Hummingbird

DSC_0255_zpsfa9f8462.jpg