VIFP embarkation not so fun......

Colorado Kat

And how many get in line with a full bladder?

By the end of the hour (boarding line + 45 min unforseen wait) there's a real possibility that one's bladder status has changed.

But apparently you go to the bathroom every 20 minutes to prevent something like this from ever happening!

I read your post a few times and maybe it's because it's minus -40 today and we are buried in snow but your problem doesn't seem to be that much of an actual "problem". Life is not a smooth path. It has bumps. I'm not even sure why this is worth a complaint. Sh*t happens to everyone. even VIP passengers. Maybe it's the way you worded your complaint or maybe it's because I'm freezing my butt off while I wait another month until I can get the heck out of here but seriously? Relax a little. Things happen. It's not as if the Gods of cruising struck you down on purpose. You say nothing about the rest of the cruise so I'm guessing it was okay. If your only purpose of this boarding process was to impress someone than I seriously have concerns. I will trade places with anyone in a line for 45 minutes in the south right this very second. I'm in an office, watching blusterly winds, snow and people covered head to toe in whatever will protect them from the snow.

Archived