more on Blue Lagoon and Sheraton

LiseD

We arrive on 3/20 ...it appears only one other ship in for the day with us....BUT I know it is spring break. I am traveling with my daughter and she is on break from college!

She would just like a nice beach day....am considering Blue Lagoon but the Sheraton also looks nice. Should I be concerned that I can't buy a Sheraton pass up front? Is there a good chance we would be turned away? I like that I can reserve Blue Lagoon ahead of time.

With it being such a busy time, would I be smart to just go ahead and book at Blue Lagoon and not take my chances for other places?

We don't leave Nassau until midnight..so have plenty of time and no need to rush but would like to have a "plan"! Thanks for your advice!

We arrive on 3/20 ...it appears only one other ship in for the day with us....BUT I know it is spring break. I am traveling with my daughter and she is on break from college!

She would just like a nice beach day....am considering Blue Lagoon but the Sheraton also looks nice. Should I be concerned that I can't buy a Sheraton pass up front? Is there a good chance we would be turned away? I like that I can reserve Blue Lagoon ahead of time.

With it being such a busy time, would I be smart to just go ahead and book at Blue Lagoon and not take my chances for other places?

We don't leave Nassau until midnight..so have plenty of time and no need to rush but would like to have a "plan"! Thanks for your advice!

During spring break weeks, I always suggest booking something in advance. You just can't rely on the hotels not restricting the # of passes. Sheraton tries to keep things under control for their guests.

I have done both, would prefer the Sheritan, but not during spring break-they don't take reservations, just walk ups, and that time of year, the hotel may be quite full. That time of year though Blue Lagoon wont be as cold as the day we went, which was really cold(December) not normally that cold, just that cold that day. Which made it unbearable! How long is your ship in port? That would be my question, because you might be able to do at least two things in Nassau, and not just a beach day (unless) that's what you wanted.:)

Archived