Personal Training On Celebrity Equinox

pxy cda

Since I have a fantastic trainer at home, I have not wanted to use the trainers on the ships. However, I have participated in the Body Sculpt Boot Camp that is offered on both Eclipse and Connie, as well as on RC and Carnival. I have found this to be a great experience- you work very hard for 30-45 minutes 4 times over the course of a 7 night cruise. Very worth the $120 price tag. I highly recommend it.

Since I have a fantastic trainer at home, I have not wanted to use the trainers on the ships. However, I have participated in the Body Sculpt Boot Camp that is offered on both Eclipse and Connie, as well as on RC and Carnival. I have found this to be a great experience- you work very hard for 30-45 minutes 4 times over the course of a 7 night cruise. Very worth the $120 price tag. I highly recommend it.

Thanks Lisa - I will look into that package - Want to keep my training up as I will be away for 2 weeks total and dont want to lose momentum.

• 2 months later...

I found this thread because I was wondering about the cost of training - I haven't been on Celebrity in 2 years.

I just wanted to throw in my two cents, that I also have a fantastic trainer at home, and I still use one on the ship to keep up my momentum. Plus, I always learn something new and my trainer is always interested to see what I did when I'm on the ship - it doesn't detract from what we do when I'm back home.

Having said that, I appreciate the tip about the Boot Camp - if that is offered on my upcoming cruise I might take that on as well!

Thanks for the ideas

I've engaged the trainers twice before - once on an 18-day Panama Canal cruise on the Mercury and I think the other was on a B2B Alaska cruise. Both times I was quite pleased. On most of my Celebrity cruises, at least one of the two trainers on board has been a true fitness professional, and I've enjoyed making fitness a part of my cruising experience. There usually is a package deal for 3 sessions at a discounted rate or maybe this is a Captain's Club coupon? In fact, I'm anxious to know who the trainers are on the Silhouette, as I'm going to be a gym rat for 14 days on the TA cruise mid-April.

Archived