Golden Explorer Route, Questions?

ZPOOD@AOL.COM

As stated no MUTS.

The Golden is a lovely ship. Visiting Grenada was sad as they still have so much destruction from the hurricane. Really povished. We did our own island tour & then did some spice shopping.

St. Kitts we just walked about the downtown area.

Isla Margarita is a short port of call. Rather than leave the ship at 7am for a tour we chose to visit the beach close to the pier. They also have tons of local vendors lined up for shopping.

From the sounds of your title, were you thinking of sailing on the Golden Princess next year??

She sails from San Juan to NYC 4/29/2006 with my family and I onboard and then off to Europe................Karen

We sailed this itinerary in April, and we loved it. We started off by flying down a day early, staying at the Caribe Hilton, and spending a full 24 hrs enjoying the beach and exploring Old San Juan. All of the ports were great -- we have done St Thomas several times and had been to Aruba, but the other 3 were new to us. We were sailing with another couple who were only on their second cruise, so we did island tours in Grenada and St Kitts and St Thomas, rented a car in Aruba, and had a lovely morning at Isla Margarita, enjoying the beach and shopping huts which were at right at the pier. Here's a link to our webshots, and I'd be happy to answer any specific questions you have.http://community.webshots.com/user/cynbar101

The last sailing of this itinerary for the year will be 4/22/2006. Consider sailing on this one. My friend from New Hampshire and I are on this one. We're staying 1 night pre-cruise at the Wyndham Condado Plaza.

My girlfriend then flys back to Boston on the 29th and my hubby and our moms come on-board for the repo cruise to NYC...........Karen

Archived