Children's Fashion

murfturf

I'm not sure if there is a thread for this already!

I am getting excited not only building my wardrobe, but my children's wardrobe as well. And I have boys - I can't imagine what it would be like if I had little girls. (I have a 19 yo DD - and that's fun too!)

I got an email from Gymboree today and I was so excited until I read the whole thing...

"Set Sail Or Play Ball With Our New Spring Styles!"

So I clicked on the link - Nautical Stripes for GIRLS and Baseball for BOYS. I want nautical for boys!!! :( Oh well, I'm sure I'll find plenty of cute cruise wear for the boys.

My poor 6 year old, the 12 year old is phasing out of letting mom dress him so now I only have 1 to play dress up with! I did get some neat shirts from Aeropostale for the older one on Clearance.

So just because I love photos: Look at this adorable outfit!

17017638?$OUTFITMAIN$

I'm not sure if there is a thread for this already!

I am getting excited not only building my wardrobe, but my children's wardrobe as well. And I have boys - I can't imagine what it would be like if I had little girls. (I have a 19 yo DD - and that's fun too!)

I got an email from Gymboree today and I was so excited until I read the whole thing...

"Set Sail Or Play Ball With Our New Spring Styles!"

So I clicked on the link - Nautical Stripes for GIRLS and Baseball for BOYS. I want nautical for boys!!! :( Oh well, I'm sure I'll find plenty of cute cruise wear for the boys.

My poor 6 year old, the 12 year old is phasing out of letting mom dress him so now I only have 1 to play dress up with! I did get some neat shirts from Aeropostale for the older one on Clearance.

So just because I love photos: Look at this adorable outfit!

17017638?$OUTFITMAIN$

So cute! I just have a little boy so no fun clothes shopping for him. I'm glad to see a girly outfit that isn't, well.. a glorified clown-suit and giant bow on the side of the head that is bigger than the child's head.

I know what you mean. I have a 6 yo boy and a 12yo boy also (as well as a 10 yo boy). I don't get many opportunities to play dress up either. I am thinking about going all out on the formal nights though. Do you think a tux is too much? I found some cute ones online. Their dad and I have formal wear so I might get each boy a tux for our cruise even though I know they most likely will not have occasion to wear it again before they grow out of it. I think it might be fun and at the very least we should get a great family pic out of it.

This is what my mom bought my 6 yo, and I hope it still fits him!

http://www.sears.com/jonathan-strong-boy-8217-s-pants-top-vest-set-4-piece-black/p-040VA53013012P?prdNo=17&blockNo=17&blockType=G17

8382346982_f1dff3762b.jpg

Sears Boys Outfit by MurpheyTX, on Flickr

I'm thinking this one would be cute for a cruise too - and I can order it a size bigger!

8381263919_7ab9cce643.jpg

Sears Boys Outfit by MurpheyTX, on Flickr

I know what you mean. I have a 6 yo boy and a 12yo boy also (as well as a 10 yo boy). I don't get many opportunities to play dress up either. I am thinking about going all out on the formal nights though. Do you think a tux is too much? I found some cute ones online. Their dad and I have formal wear so I might get each boy a tux for our cruise even though I know they most likely will not have occasion to wear it again before they grow out of it. I think it might be fun and at the very least we should get a great family pic out of it.

Do a tux if you want! It's your cruise and I think they'd look cute. We did the outfits like I posted so he can rewear them for church, Easter, a wedding etc. Both my boys have suit coats too, and I think I'll have the 12 yo wear his suit, and the 6 yo wear the outfit I listed above.

Archived