Legend French door cabins

mytwokidsmom

Answering own question as I squint at email, free upgrade- considered same in class as the cheaper insides so thats what they upgraded us to, rather than an OV. Any chance you can find a special that includes an upgrade right now? Those rooms are considered inside cabins so they should qualify you with the cheaper rate.

Do you think that they are worth an extra $40 pp for 7 nt cruise more than an ocean view? It would be obstructed view, middle of the lifeboat. No others available.

Thanks.

if you have a oceanview now, going to the french door cabin would be a down grade IMO.

I loved the french door on Pride (upgraded from a true interior for $40 for the room, not per person) and have booked the same on Legend and can't wait! You might not have the best view but you can open the doors and get that sea air. I don't spend a lot of time in the room and I had an OV on RCCL and never looked out the window. For me the French Door 4K is an upgrade, as i can listen to the sounds of the waves while i am dressing.

Did the French doors last year on the Miracle and loved being able to open the doors and feel the breeze, and see what the weather was like.(Temp and whether it was sunny or overcast) Booked on the Legend next month with the 4K cabin again. They were cheaper than OV rooms, and the windows don't open in the OV, so for us it's a great deal!

• 1 month later...

Archived