Autographed shirt by Characters?

FrogMBA

My dd and I will be going on our first Disney Cruise for Easter 2013. Can you still take a plain white shirt and markers to guest services to have the characters sign?

Not sure if we will be on the Magic or the Wonder.

Also if I book an inside room can I try and upgrade when I check in at the port of departure?

Thanks for any advice.:o

My dd and I will be going on our first Disney Cruise for Easter 2013. Can you still take a plain white shirt and markers to guest services to have the characters sign?

Not sure if we will be on the Magic or the Wonder.

Also if I book an inside room can I try and upgrade when I check in at the port of departure?

Thanks for any advice.:o

You may take up to 2 items maximum per room to be autographed by the characters. When you turn them in at Guest Services (in a zip-loc type bag, with or without markers) you will fill out a little request form indicating which characters you want. You should turn these in at the start of your cruise to allow enough time. The items will be returned to your room (sometimes the markers are not returned) before the end of the cruise.

For possible upsells (not an upgrade), after you checkin at the port ask to be directed to the supervisors desk. That's where any upsells are handled (if there are rooms available).

:)

Thank you for the advice. My dd is 16 and I am a single mom but we are Disney to the core.

Another thought I had is do they decorate or celebrate Easter in anyway? I know they do stuff for Halloween and Christmas and New Years. Just wondering.

Archived