Catamaran choices?

steph8564

Has anyone done a catamaran/snorkle trip around the island that was really fun? We are 8 people. 4 adults and 4 teens. I have looked at the NCL line excursion choices and the choices in Fodors guide. The Norwegian website does not give me any description of the trips so I am having a hard time choosing. Any info anyone can give me would be great.

Hmmm. Sorry, can't really help you there. I've been on boats and catamarans for various functions but since I was a guest I wasn't really paying attention to which charter companies it was. I don't know much about charter itineraries for tourists. :confused:

• 4 weeks later...

Out of St George's try the Risin Sun cat excursion to Turtle Bay and a deserted island. This is one of the best Cat excursions I have ever been on and easily the best in Bermuda. I do not recommned Restless Native as they overbook and is way too crowded - you only go to a cove to swim - the beach is better.

We did rising sun II out of the dockyards. It was great. Our guide was fun. Went to mangrove bay, saw a shipwreck and daniels island. He first let the men bring the sail up. Then he let the women. Can't remember the guide and crews name but they were young. free rum swizzles. snokel, kayak or just float on a tube. Highly recommend.

Our beach was a deserted former NASA relay station south of David’s Lighthouse. You did this from Royal Carib? Am going Nov 13th but they don’t operate that month but when I go in October on Celebrity will do the Saint Georges.

You can book via their web site or the ship. And can ask Captain John any questions you may have on line

Archived