Pizzeria on Breeze?

jenale80

Yes, and it's awesome.

They offer pepperoni, four cheese, prosciutto, margherita, and mushroom (I believe). I also heard that you can get a caesar salad there, but I never asked and saw nothing on the signage.

It's made fresh to order and you get 2 slices at a time. It's not very filling, so ask for a full pizza when you're ordering if you're not having a salad or something with it.

Yes, and it's awesome.

They offer pepperoni, four cheese, prosciutto, margherita, and mushroom (I believe). I also heard that you can get a caesar salad there, but I never asked and saw nothing on the signage.

It's made fresh to order and you get 2 slices at a time. It's not very filling, so ask for a full pizza when you're ordering if you're not having a salad or something with it.

Not very filling? 2 slices would set me up for hours! I'd like to sit and watch you eat some time :)

Yes they have the pizzeria. I personally did not like the pizza at all. I use to love Carnivals De Chevre pizza and my dh loved the anchovy pizza but on the Breeze they have changed the pizzas and these are no longer available.

They now have a thin crust and I did not care for any of the flavors (4 varieties pepperoni, prosciutto with arugula, cheese and margherita). The sauce seemed to be different also.

Of course, everyones taste buds are different.:)

Thank you for the responses. I love Carnival pizza and am looking forward to enjoying some on our next cruise, just hadn't heard anyone mention it being on the Breeze.

I love the Calzone's too, do they still offer those?

None that I saw. If you liked the old pizza, this is going to be a huge change for you, though. I didn't pay close attention, but Cucina del Capitano may have calzone with their dinner service - possibly. If you do a search, you can probably find the menu on here.

None that I saw. If you liked the old pizza, this is going to be a huge change for you, though. I didn't pay close attention, but Cucina del Capitano may have calzone with their dinner service - possibly. If you do a search, you can probably find the menu on here.

Awwww, that stinks! I really enjoyed their 'old' pizza. I think I ate there the most for lunch on our last cruise. I hope this new stuff doesn't disappoint.

The only Carnival ship I've been on is the Splendor and they had awsome hot pastrami sandwiches at the Deli. I'm going to be on the Breeze later this year and I don't see a Deli on the deck plans. It's almost a deal breaker if I can't get my hot pastrami sandwich!

The only Carnival ship I've been on is the Splendor and they had awsome hot pastrami sandwiches at the Deli. I'm going to be on the Breeze later this year and I don't see a Deli on the deck plans. It's almost a deal breaker if I can't get my hot pastrami sandwich!

They had them on the Breeze last week! Delicious! There is a deli.

Archived