Quiet cabins -Celebration

Hi.. Anyone know which cabins ( deck 3/4) to avoid for noise/vibration. Just booked for Easter this year and not sure if my preferred cabin area will still be available. Usually go for midships deck 3. Never booked this late before!! Many Thanks Maggie

Hi.. Anyone know which cabins ( deck 3/4) to avoid for noise/vibration. Just booked for Easter this year and not sure if my preferred cabin area will still be available. Usually go for midships deck 3. Never booked this late before!! Many Thanks Maggie

Avoid anything anywhere near the engines. as it is the same price i would book a cabin on deck 4 which is handy for all the amenities

We have been on Celebration a few times and always stay on deck 4, just a few cabins up from reception. 363, 359 have both been ok. Due on again in two weeks time staying in similar area. No noise (well not that we heard!) but there is a little vibration - no problem, it just lulls you to sleep.

Hope you have a good time.

Hi Maggie,

We were deck 4, 315 - towards the very end of the corridor. At least we didnt have many folk walking past the cabin door. Walls to cabin are a bit thin...... comedian even joked about them during one of his shows :) I think the kids corner might be above this cabin, because each evening we could hear thumping on the ceiling as they were running around. The rumpus only last about half an hour though.

The vibration is not a problem its just a little wobble.

Archived