Can We Make Nachi's 11 am Sorkeling Tour?

agp_mzk

Some girlfriends and I are booked on the Carnival Paradise for an August cruise. (Yes, we like to plan ahead!) From reading this board, we have gotten very excited about visiting Nachi Cocom and definitely want to do their snorkel tour when we go. My question is about the timing of the tour.

We are scheduled to be in Cozumel from 11-8 ship's time. That is 10-7 Cozumel time, correct? Would be be able to make it over to Nachi in time for the 11 am snorkeling trip, or should we sign up for one of the afternoon tours to be safe? Ideally, I'd rather snorkel before I have too much alcohol in my system, which is why the 11 am trip is so appealing.

What do you think?

Personally I wouldn't want to cut it that close, I'd go for the afternoon tour. Besides when you first get there you're going to want to have drinks, lunch and enjoy the scenery vs. leaving on a boat right away! I'll be there next Saturday, this is our second time there. We haven't tried the snorkeling tour though. On our last trip we got massages and rented jet skis.

Oh and nothing wrong with planning ahead, I enjoy it very much, pays off to do your research and plan ahead. I may quite possibly be borderline OCD in this area as a matter of fact :D

Archived