help me decide epic balcony

CCJack

I am deciding between 11004 which has a large balcony but i think has the large metal structure on balcony. Or 11048 which i think has open balcony but cabin is recessed not a hump cabin. We need to stay close to a inside cabin for others in our party so have only limited choices in balcony. Any suggestions....

11008 has two knocks against it. First, it's a "hull" balcony, as you know. The balcony is more enclosed than normal. If you are traveling in cool weather this might be a good thing since it will be more usable. The other knock is that the bed is closer to the door than it is the balcony. Generally, the preferred layout is to have the bed by the balcony because it makes the room feel bigger. Not a big deal, but something to consider.

The only downside to 11048 is the smaller balcony relative to 11008. You would not really be able to fit anything other than the two chairs out there. Not really room for a lounger, for example.

Personally, I'd take 11048, but it's your call.

There's info on hull balconies in my signature area

11008 has two knocks against it. First, it's a "hull" balcony,

So Im curious

If the hull Balcony is less desireable why are they more expensive than a regular balcony:confused:

So Im curious

If the hull Balcony is less desireable why are they more expensive than a regular balcony:confused:

Some hull balconies have a very large balcony, which is my guess why some might be most expensive in some cases. NCL has been charging more for large balconies for the last year or so.

Some hull balconies have a very large balcony, which is my guess why some might be most expensive in some cases. NCL has been charging more for large balconies for the last year or so.

Thanks...... Still trying to figure NCL pricing as they are more expensive than all the letter Balconies (BA,BB etc)

I wouldnt book one, but our friends like hull balconies for the privacy while joing the Balcony Club;)

Thanks...... Still trying to figure NCL pricing as they are more expensive than all the letter Balconies (BA,BB etc)

I wouldnt book one, but our friends like hull balconies for the privacy while joing the Balcony Club;)

Ha! Yeah, there have been reports of people joining that club while in port and being arrested. :D

I think the large balconies are B6, and they will be more expensive in general than the others. There are several B6 balcony rooms that are hull balconies. Just look at the deck 11 plan on NCL.com and you can see them

Archived