Seatrek Dive shop on Royal Caribbean

BillOh

Hello, this is not an answer to your question, but I thought I would ask you in case you might be able to help me :) We are getting ready to take our scuba classes here at home and do the confined water training and then do our open water dives thru RCCL on Mariner of the Seas in March. When I looked on their site, it just says to schedule them on board. We are spending quite a bit of money prior to getting on the ship in order to be able to do those dives on board and I'm not real comfortable just waiting till we get on the ship to then find out they are possibly all booked up for the week. I sent an email a few days ago, but still have not heard anything. Just by chance, have you been on Mariner of the Seas? Do you know of a contact method for the dive shop on that ship? Thanks for your help!! Gail

I've been on two of Mariner's sister ships and have seen the Divetrek shops. I've had no luck contacting them prior to boarding and frequently when on board, I have a hard time finding anyone.

On Excursions, I'm 50-50 on doing RC and private ones. Royal's dive excursions seem way higher in price than private ones. When I did a intro to scuba through Royal on Allure in 2011, I filled out my paperwork at the dive trek shop board and then had to fill it out again with the tour people.

Archived